Final dissertation: Master of Science in Geotechnologies for Archaeology A.Y. 2021/2022
The first session of the final dissertation of the Master of Science in Geotechnologies for Archaeology (A.Y. 2021/2022) will take place on February 27th, 2023 🎓
📜 Candidates will conclude the Master’s training course by exhibiting the elaborate result of the activities carried out during the curricular internship in front of the commission:
- Dr. Francesca Paola Di Casola: Via Latina project. New geophysical investigations at the first mile of the Via Latina – Internship at British School at Rome
- Dr. Giorgia Frangioni: Potential and Archaeological Risk: The new GIS Template as a support for the drafting of Ministerial documentation – Internship at Geoexplorer I.S. s.r.l.
- Dr. Matteo Innocenti: Photogrammetry for archaeology. The photogrammetric investigations carried out on seventy-three finds from the Archaeological Area of Gonfienti (PO – Italy) – Internship at Eos Arc S.r.l.
- Dr. Eng. Antonio Merico: Multiparametric geophysical surveys: the case studies of the archaeological sites of Pompeii (Palestra dei Gladiatori – Gladiator Gym) and Ustica (Villaggio dei Faraglioni – Village of the Faraglioni) – Internship at INGV
- Dr. Veronica Sanvito: Photomonitoring, an innovative approach to cultural heritage monitoring – Internship at NHAZCA S.r.l.
Click here to read the abstracts.