Master’s courses are highly professional post-graduate training courses, designed for recent graduates or professionals who want to implement their training and remain competitive in the world of work. The CGT Masters are supported by:
- A teaching staff with deep-rooted experience in the professional field, always up-to-date thanks to continuous applied research in the field;
- A large research centre engaged in the field of applied geology, geotechnologies and in land and environmental risk management;
- Modern facility with well-equipped laboratories in all areas of Applied Geology and Geotechnology;
- Classrooms equipped for videoconferencing, computerised classrooms, state-of-the-art online teaching aids;
- Intensive, stimulating and participative work programme;
- Campus, unique in Europe, entirely dedicated to the applications of Geology and Geotechnology;
- Traineeships in companies or qualified institutions operating in the sector, internships in the CGT research laboratories.