CGT for Motumundi 2023
🍀 The CGT is participating in Motumundi, the international festival on climate and the environment, with a stop scheduled for October 14th.
Starting at 10:00 AM, there will be a discussion titled ‘Space: Energy and Atmospheric Physics Priority on the Geopolitical Chessboard”.
- Riccardo Salvini, President of the Center for Geotechnologies, University of Siena
- Anilkumar Dave, Space Economy Advisor, Partner at Star Tech Venture
- Pietro Guerrieri, Chief Strategy Officer at D-Orbit
- Alberto Ortolani, CNR – Institute for Bioeconomy and LaMMA Consortium
- Rosario Pavone, Secretary at SME4SPACE
👩🏽🏫 Moderated by Anna Gregorio Michelazzi, Astrophysics Professor at the University of Trieste.
The event is not open to the public.
To learn more about the festival’s full program, visit 🔗 www.motumundi.it/eventi/